Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Jules Juurgensen wrist watch that has the number

Customer Question

I have a Jules Juurgensen wrist watch that has the number 713 stamped on the back.i was just wondering if anyone knows when it was made?it says self winding on the face
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help since the expert that you first addressed your question to has not responded. I will need a photo of the watch, face and the back case. Also let me know if you see 14k, 18k or 10k marked on the case or the bracelet. You can put photos in this text box by using the ADD FILES button on the bottom right of your screen. I will respond again once I have seen photos and verified my research.