rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Value of a Burled Walnut Dining Room suite with the number

Customer Question

Value of a Burled Walnut Dining Room suite with the number 3106. Buffet and Hutch are separate, Rectangular table with insert that folds under table, 6 chairs of which one is a captains chair. The table has a card that says Chelsea, Ontario and the name Krug and Co. Ltd.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have dinning room suit from The Krug Brothers' Furniture Factory located in Chesley, Ontario. The Krug Brothers' Furniture Factory was established in Chesley, Elderslie Township, Bruce County, in 1885, as an industrial operation. Peter Krug was the father of the founding Krug brothers.

Could you provide pictures of the set?

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi there, here's a link to the photos you requested: https://goo.gl/photos/FTPQK1hAQ8YGphfD9Looking forward to your reply so I can learn the value of this furniture.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi again, sorry for the delay in sending the photos above, I was away for a couple months. Can you please reply with the value of the furniture in Canadian Dollars since in I live in Canada? Thanks.