rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Value of #699 of 2600 authentic rock and roll lithograph (i

Customer Question

value of #699 of 2600 authentic rock and roll lithograph (i think) trademark lenono music, signed by john lennon with authentic papers
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't want a subscription. can I just get my question answered without buying a subscription?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a BEATLES JOHN LENNON ROCK N ROLL LITHOGRAPH which was signed by Lennon.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 150-250$.

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a subscription. I do i get out of this?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

I will send your request to customer service of justanswer so the subscription is cancelled.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't want tp talk I want tp cancel this subscription? how do I do that
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

You dont have to do it, Customer service will do it for you, dont worry about this, I have sent the request to them.

Please, I will only be paid if you rate my answer as positive,

Thanks

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!

Thanks