Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

We own an Ansoria "Saranac" clock. Plate on rear of clock

Customer Question

We own an Ansoria "Saranac" clock. Plate on rear of clock says "Cleaned 5/3/09". Not currently operational, but I see no damage anywhere on the clock.
Is this clock worth insuring, and where can I get it cleaned, etc?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising clock for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Your clock is wort $200-250 in running condition. If you search for clock makers in your area, they should be able to help.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,