Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I recently inherited a large chair designed by Lloyd (a

Customer Question

I recently inherited a large chair designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (a Stickley?). My Grandparents and aunts told me about that valuable chair my entire life (I am 65). Actually, the house where it's located has several antiques that my family preserved for me and my family. Can you tell me the approximate worth of the chair? It is very large, heavy dark wood and leather with flat arms and horizontal lines. Thanks for any info. The house is located in the Laurel Mts. in PA.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

Do you mean you have a Stickley Chair, or a Frank Lloyd Wright, in the Stickley Style?