Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I just bought a A.Spencer paint labeled lot 5609 the Suffolk

Customer Question

I just bought a A.Spencer paint labeled lot 5609 the Suffolk Cottage can you tell me more about the painting
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer.

.

I have a few questions before I can give you an answer if you don't mind. What would you like to know about it? Are you looking for a value or something else?

.

Thanks,
Diana

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like a value but also a possible date when this picture and information on artist
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Thanks for getting back with me.

.

.

I can tell you a bit about the artist and provide a value. Dating is a bit harder. Unless the artist signs the date, it's usually impossible to accurately date them. I can try to narrow it down though.

.

Can you tell what size your painting is?

.

Thanks,

Diana