Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you my question. I have a large watercolor done by an

Customer Question

Hello and thank you for taking my question. I have a large watercolor done by an artist that I believe is name Raoul Ferre (although I'm not certain I am interpreting the signature correctly). I would like to know more about this piece but am having difficulty in my research. This work is signed and numbered by the artist. I believe it is from the early 1900's. At the top left, information is either written or stamped that this work is copyright by Galerie Lutetia, Bd Raspail Paris Imp. Ad. Valcke.
If you have any additional information about this work or others by the same artist, I am very interested.
Thanks for your help.
Kim XXXXXXXXXXXX
Birmingham, AL
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should have mentioned that this work is titled: Cafe Arabe a Tunis and is numbered 210-Y.