Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Two bisque figurines: boy, girl, country clothes....all pale

Customer Question

Two bisque figurines: boy, girl, country clothes....all pale cocoa coloring in the clothing. Both holding a book. Porcelain mark on bottom: pale blue, green or grey. Double X on bottom of a "crown like/medieval carnival" structure (small), upper opening with two Xes or maybe an M and an X....or M and a K. Both are 15" tall. Value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I will need to see some photos of this pair and of the mark on the bottom.

You can add pictures using the ADD FILES button in the bottom right of your screen. Write pic1, then send, then write pic2, then send, etc for the best results.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.

Please wait to rate me until I have had a chance to see your photos and answer the question in full.