AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have an old RCA Victor Deluxe cabinet tv made in Montreal

Customer Question

I have an old RCA Victor Deluxe cabinet tv made in Montreal Canada. I'm just wondering if it is worth anything and if it is what is the price range?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The receiver model number is ***** the serial number on the television is 0319. I am also wondering if you know what year it was made?
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

This would be circa 1952-1953.

Because few people have the space for collectibles of this size, the value in working condition is fairly low, perhaps $150.00.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I see you have not yet accepted my reply.

How can I help you further?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I would appreciate if you could accept/rate my assistance. If I do not get credit for my work, I cannot continue to help customers such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I am showing that you have not accepted my answer.

Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger.

If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fast response