Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I was just given a few antiques and was wondering if you

Customer Question

I was just given a few antiques and was wondering if you could give me a basic idea of their value.
2 art deco flower frogs- one is all white porcelain lady with scarf over her head and a raised leg, Marked 10162/I on the bottom and back- also marked Germany on the bottom.
-the other is a all white lady, pastel green base, and pastel pink scarf. marked 3941 Germany on the bottom
Another item I was given was a small wooden picture frame with gold bow and arrow on the front. In the heart shaped cut out is a picture of a cupid with a bow and arrow behind its head. the back of the picture is marked no.1890 copyrighted Cupid Awake Published by Taber Prang Art Co. Springfield Massachusetts
Any help is greatly appreciated
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer.

.

I was wondering if you'd still like help. Normally questions are limited to 1 item per question, but I'd be willing to make an exception.

.

Thanks,
Diana