AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a. book, title; BIBLE pictures and stories, [ new

Customer Question

I have a. book, title; BIBLE pictures and stories, [ new testament] printed in LONDON, for the SOCIETY for promoting Christian knowledge; printed by William clowes and sons sometime during the 1800's .no other in formation is avaible
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

This book was printed in 1870.

Because this was an era of mass-production, these books have not retained significant value. In very good condition, the value would be approximately $40.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I see you have not yet accepted my reply.

How can I help you further?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I would appreciate if you could accept/rate my assistance. If I do not get credit for my work, I cannot continue to help customers such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I am showing that you have not accepted my answer.

Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger.

If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.