rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a tea pot by R.Wallace on the bottom it has 0279-14

Customer Question

I have a tea pot by R.Wallace on the bottom it has 0279-14 Silver soldere 48 OZ 6-47 and to your right it has the number 3 it has a lions head on top
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The words silver soldered means that the piece is electroplated silver (not sterling) with only nominal silver being used to solder points together. This is a 48 ounce tea pot that was used for hotel service in the late 1940's. This tea pot has a value of $35.00.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.