Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 plates One is made by Mintons and has a number on

Customer Question

I have 2 plates One is made by Mintons and has a number on the backx502 with a number seven underneath. There also an impression sesises the mintons stamp which I cant dscernIt has a 1 inch blue trim overladen with a gold trim and nothing in the centre except a gold ring 5 inches in diameter.
I also have a Theodore Haviland made by Limoges of france. It is exactly 10 inches in diameter with a 2 inch gold trim Overladen by a gold trim n the ouyside. There a gold trim injust iside the outer 2 inch gold trim which is about 1/2 inch.In the very centre a circulat display of tshrub like and floweres. Circuling this is 8 design of flowers all different 8 designs. There is a slight chip on the gold rim going around he edge of the plate just on the gold. The chip measured 1/8 inch wide by 1/16 of an inch deep. My guess it cam from the 1914 to 1926 era just by the logo in red. There is also a marking away from the centre which appears to be T H pressed into the white.
Thank You
E-mail XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I have been all over the internt no help kust sales E-Bay etc.
If you think this is worth pursuing I would gladly pay an appraisal fee.
Category: Antiques