Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

What is an antique horse tching post worth

Customer Question

What is an antique horse hitching post worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your hitching post. Is it the type with a figural horses head? Or just a plain hitching ring? Or something else?

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it.

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Also, if you use the rating system prematurely it automatically triggers your payment for an answer you haven't yet gotten. Hope this makes sense! Thanks, Robert