rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have 2 Lamps from L&L WMC 1969 No. 9003 How much it's the

Customer Question

I have 2 Lamps from L&L WMC 1969
No. 9003
How much it's the Value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a vintage set of lamps from the manufacturer L&L WMC. The number 1969 is the manufacturing year, while the number 9003 is the specific model number of your particular lamps.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 100-180$ for each lamp.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!