rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Today is 9-14-2015. I own three litho's by Bernard Buffet

Customer Question

Today is 9-14-2015. My name is***** I own three litho's by Bernard Buffet and he signed each litho by hand on the bottom right side. The length is 16 inches. The width is 12 1/4 inches. Each litho is number 34 out of 37. The names of each litho is in French and are long names. Do these litho's have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Bernard Buffet French Artist: B. 1928-1999 - French painter Bernard Buffet attained recognition as an artist when he was very young. Buffet's subjects have tremendous range, especially in later works, and include still-lifes, interior scenes, and views of such cities as New York, Paris, and London.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 2,200-3,000$ for each litho.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!