Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

I bought this blue chinese plates which were imported from

Customer Question

I bought this blue chinese plates which were imported from china in 1798. ship came to new haven. The owner of this china was Moses Seymour Jr. the plate has 8 sides picture is of a boat, pagoda bridge, pine tree on hill. the larger plate has faded blue color the two small plates have a darker color. the outer edge of larger plate has some small chips on outer portion of the plate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Chinese plates, they sound most interesting.

Could you very kindly attach photos of them and one of the backs and I'll appraise and value them for you.

Attaching images is simple. Once you have the photos in your computer just click on the paperclip icon located just above the box where you are typing to me.

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me. Thanks, Robert