Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

I have a free standing six drawer chest. it is very old (I'm

Customer Question

I have a free standing six drawer chest. it is very old (I'm not exactly sure), and is unique in that the ornate molding on the right side is hinged with a locking mechanism.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a photo but don't see a way to upload
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your chest.

If you have the photo in your computer, simply click on the paperclip icon that's just above the box where you are typing to me.

A photo of the side of one the drawers where it joins the front would be helpful too.

Many thanks and wait to hear.

Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me. Thanks, Robert