rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the value of an antique adderly porcelain wash basin

Customer Question

What is the value of an antique adderly porcelain wash basin and pitcher - rosarie's or roses pattern, I guess?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I will need to see a picture of the mark on the bottom because they used different marks during different years.

You can add pictures using the ADD FILES button in the bottom right of your screen. Write pic1, then send, then write pic2, then send, etc for the best results.

Please wait to rate me until I have had a chance to see your photos and answer the question in full.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive my pictures?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

No, there are no pictures in this text box.

If you intended to email photos, you must email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try again.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a porcelain wash basin and pitcher made by William Alsager Adderley and Co of Staffordshire, England from 1886 to 1905 in the ROSARIES pattern. This set has a value of $125.00 us dollars.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

You are so welcome.

Please take a moment to click the stars in the upper right of your screen. This rates my service and the site will credit me for answering your question.