Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

Seeking direction on an oil on canvas painting signed

Customer Question

Hi I'm Perla seeking direction on an oil on canvas painting signed Yoxtana? Seems a beautiful extract for me.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Perla,

This is Robert here. Many thanks for requesting me, I would be happy to help with your painting. Please go ahead and email the photos at your convenience.

You can send them to:

*****@******.***

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category and it will be forwarded to me. I work "on" rather than "for" the site as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.

Also, can you give me the paintings dimensions (excluding the frame).

Many thanks.

Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me. Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dimension of 47 in.
Round painting in frame, love it. Hope to hear from you soon.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Perla,

Many thanks for the photos which have just been forwarded to me, I'll have a full answer and a value for you as soon as I can.

Best wishes,
Robert

Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say I can find nothing on this artist, who I assume uses the name "Montana" which is what I read this signature as.

I'll opt out here and hopefully another expert will be able to help if they know who this is.

You don't have to do anything, your question will go back on the board of Open Questions and as soon as someone can answer, they will.

Best wishes,
Robert