Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

My father has gave me three sets of depression glass. Each

Customer Question

My father has gave me three sets of depression glass. Each set is a complete flawless (no chips, cracks, scratches) six place setting, including any pitchers, salt shakers, ect. that were made. I am no way interesting in selling any of the glass, but would like an idea of its' value. It took my father traveling thousands of miles, and hundreds of trips, over forty years to put these sets together. I would not have the heart to trade his labor of love for anything. The sets are Pink Princess, Green Madrid, and Blue Bubble.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer.

.

I'll be glad to help you. For the most accurate value, I need to know exactly what pieces you have in each set. Some pieces have more value than others so it can really alter the value. If it's not too much trouble, can you give me a list?

.
Thanks,

Diana

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Each of the sets are complete. The collection fills a China cabinet roughly four feet wide by six feet tall and has four shelves. There is literally hundreds of pieces.