Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a Parallel bible cities of the bible, bible

Customer Question

Hello I have a Parallel bible cities of the bible, bible dictionary it list that it was entered into the library of congress in 1873 it is huge what can you tell me about it and what Is it worth
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been buying, selling and appraising books since 1970. Will is away. Assuming that the leather binding is in good condition this would sell for $150-250 at auction and insurance value is $400.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,