Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I have a set of Chalfonte CPC Porzellan, Bavaria Germany

Customer Question

I have a set of Chalfonte CPC Porzellan, Bavaria Germany Indian Summer china. It was my mother in laws. 8 dinner plates, 8 salad plates, 8 soup bowls, 8 dessert bowls, 8 cups, 16 saucers, 1 platter, 1 vegetable bowl, creamer, sugar, gravy boat with saucer. With the set were also glass stemware that looks to have the same leaf design etched in. Not sure if these are part of the set. I was wondering how much it's worth and how to go about selling it. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer.

.

I'm very familiar with the Indian Summer pattern and I was wondering if you'd still like help with your china set.

.

Thanks,

Diana