Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

I have a Hamilton and Finches 3 piece tea service from 1823.

Customer Question

I have a Hamilton and Finches 3 piece tea service from 1823. The tea pot is 10cm h x 16 diameter. Milk/creamer is 6.5 h x 12cm. Sugar 6.5 h x 14.5
Do you have any idea as to the value? It's in good condition with no monograms.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your tea service.

I assume "Hamilton & Finches" was a typo and you mean "Hamilton & Inches", correct?

Could you very kindly attach a photo of the set and also a photo of the marks. They are easy to get in focus so long as you don't put the camera too close. Take a nice clear shot from where they look sharp and I'll do the zooming and enlarging this end.

Once you have the photos in your computer you simply click on the paperclip icon (located above the box where you are typing to me) in order to attach them.

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me. Thanks, Robert