rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a wine decanter and 3 glasses that were given to me.

Customer Question

I have a wine decanter and 3 glasses that were given to me. They have grape clusters and leaves painted on them. I was told they are very old and would like to find out.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I will need to see some photos of the glasses, the design, shape and anything on the bottom.

You can add pictures using the ADD FILES button in the bottom right of your screen. Write pic1, then send, then write pic2, then send, etc for the best results.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.

Please wait to rate me until I have had a chance to see your photos and answer the question in full.