Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a Picture Frame from the Co of Berkshire Plaza? Had a

Customer Question

I have a Picture Frame from the Roberts Co of Berkshire Plaza ? Had a marriage licensee Date Year 1897. Gold plate wood frame.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I would be happy to assess the value of your frame for you. In order to do so properly, I will need to see a clear, in-focus image of the backside and the size of the frame as well.

This does not cost you extra and please send the information at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 38.00 for what? I can send more photo. Thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I can properly assess what you have by seeing the additional requested image of the backside and the size.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as of now I have sent picture and No Answer. I am request a re-fund for my 38.00 Thank you,.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The valuation would be base on seeing the requested additional images and confirmation of size. From just the front view of one photo attached and presumed document size, this frame has a high value of $30 - $40 on today's market.

Nevertheless, I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora