Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a 6 inch pitcher that at first glance looks grey and

Customer Question

I have a 6 inch pitcher that at first glance looks grey and black. It has irridescent colors of green, peach, pink and black. All of the etch marks are done in black. There are 8 men in robes etched into the body of the pitcher, all are carrying different objects. The handle has the head of a bearded man with a crown on his head etched into it. There are leaves and other decorative symbols through out the piece. The is a circle with either an x or a small t on the bottom, also a definite y and either a small s or a five, I cant tell. All marks are underneath the glaze. The men look like monks or priest, they are set back into what looks like windows.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the detailed description of your item, however in order for me to properly assess what you have it is necessary for me to see clear in-focus images of this item and the mark. Are you able to provide photos? There is not an extra charge to send pictures.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to attach the pics but no success...I can easily email them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took the pics with my phone and it wont let me send them via this computer.....so does this mean I dont have an answer and I only get charged the five dollars?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

As for the question on your cost, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

~Nora