Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA
54025905

Researching Allan Thor Bernaldo, I found this site. I

Customer Question

Hi Kim, Researching Allan Thor Bernaldo, I found this site. I inherited a watercolour of three horses drinking at sunrise 400x320, framed by Kozminsky Galleries. I thought I remembered it at grandparent's house in 1960s but memory can be deceptive. I am interested in knowing more about the artist- and if possible the painting. There is very little on the internet about this artist.
Kind regards, Julie
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Julie, my name is***** will be helping instead of Kim. I am assuming you have a work by: Allan Thomas BERNALDO (1900-1988). To be sure I need to see your watercolor. You can send images by attaching with the paperclip icon found on the tool bar. Please include one of the whole work and one of the signature,