Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a Van gough painting 'The Corn'. On the back of the

Customer Question

I have a Van gough painting 'The Green Corn'. On the back of the frame it says made in Holland. No 5137 Kleur FA meter 8x10. Also Les Bles Verts. Het Groene Koren and '(Staatsmusem, Prague) I live where it is impossible to get any information on it. Can you help me
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been buying, selling and appraising art work since 1970. This is a museum copy of the original painting by Van Gough. The title is in Les Bles Verts is in French, Het Groene Koren in Dutch. The original hangs in the State Museum in Prague. This would have a decorative value of $80-100.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not give you authorization to take 38.00 out of my account. Your add said for 5.00 you could get an answer. I sent you two messages not to enroll me in any program and requested you delete my information. I want my money refunded immediately! This is extremely disturbing that you would do this. I will not give up until you make this right! My name is***** and I submitted an inquiry about a Van Gogh painting
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

I am not an employee of Justanswer I am an independent associate and have nothing to do with billing. I only get paid when you accept an answer. All I did was answer your question.

Thank you,