Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I am trying to find some pieces to add to a couple of pieces

Customer Question

I am trying to find some pieces to add to a couple of pieces I received from my grandmother. On the back it is marked Winterling Bavaria Germany 19. I can't find anything about that pattern.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research data to give the most accurate answer.

Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

I am sending a photo. Please tell me if this is your pattern Winterling Bavaria 19.

Kind regards,

Doris

PS: Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them, they are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Thanks, Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No - mine has a lot of gold and red -

Thank you for the photo.

May I also have a photo of the marks on the bottom?

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure!

Thank you for the information.

Please allow me time to research the data required by your question, calculate current values and write my answer.

I thank you in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

Unfortunately, I was unable to find an accurate answer to your question. I went through 166 patterns.
I am going to release your question (opt-out) so that if another professional knows the answer, he/she can help you.
I will not be able to respond to your questions once I opt-out.
I hope you find the answer to your question.
Kind regards,
Doris

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I too am unable to make a pattern match for you on this. However, if you are looking to fill in additional pieces to your set, you can register the pattern with replacements.com and they will add it to a 'want' list for you. If a match should come up, which in these cases can be arbitrarily, replacements.com will offer to purchase the pieces you seek on your behalf.

I do hope the items you need to complete your set to your liking.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora