Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have several Barbie dolls that were my mothers I'd like to

Customer Question

I have several Barbie dolls that were my mothers I'd like to sell them but don't know there value. None of them are in boxes.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I can help with your question.

Values for Barbie dolls depend on their age and 'grouping'. This is determined by small clues on her face, body and hair.

Here is a link to a very informative website that walks you through step-by-step in finding out which Barbie you have:

http://www.vintagebarbies.net/2identifyyourbarbie.htm

I generally only assess one item per question here. If you would like me to figure out your Barbie for you, I would need to see photos of her face and the mark on the back side. Or if you determine what you have on your own using the steps on the website link above, you can let me know which one it is and I can provide the value for you.

Sincerely,

Nora