AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have my grandmother's platter that says "TRIUMPH made in

Customer Question

I have my grandmother's platter that says "TRIUMPH made in u.s.a. LIMOGES WHITE GOLD WARANTED 22K IMPERIAL VICTORIAN-T MADE FOR FARBERWARE" on the back. It has a ceramic middle and is surrounded with what looks like aluminum carved with fluted flowers and large leaves. It has a scalloped edge. About 3% - 5% of the decoration has rubbed off over the years.
Is this something I that would be worth having appraised?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

These were mass-produced, so they come up for sale very often. Unfortunately, the value is only around $20.00.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

Here at JustAnswer, Experts are not credited or compensated for their work until the customer provides a positive rating. Of course, I want you to be completely satisfied. How can I help you further, so you feel justified in providing a positive rating?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see you have not yet rated my reply.

How can I help you further? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

Could I please ask why you have chosen not to rate/accept my answer?

Jennifer

Good morning,

I see you have not yet accepted my reply.

How can I help you further?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I would appreciate if you could accept/rate my assistance. If I do not get credit for my work, I cannot continue to help customers such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I am showing that you have not accepted my answer.

Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger.

If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.