Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

My aunt just gave me a toy wagon ( wooden ) ,that belonged

Customer Question

My aunt just gave me a toy wagon ( wooden ) ,that belonged to my father . Being born in 1903 I think it would fall in the 1910to 1920
Time frame ? I t is in very good condition with the words Daisy circle around the letter R ( trade mark ? Them Coaster wheels are missing so I would like to find the correct wheels ,and give to my son ,but can find nothing on the net . Help my aunt thinks it had wooden spoke wheels ... but I am old so Iris is sweet but older still can you help So few things to pass on as it is a.Can you help me please a.could this be an auto wheel made for the Daisy BB gun Co .really nice shape
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Does you wagon appear similar to the one in the photo in the link provided here:

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6155634_wooden-daisy-wagon-with-metal-wheels

~Nora