rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

My maiden name is Vanmeter,a decentant,of those coming from

Customer Question

Hello.....My maiden name is ***** ***** those coming from Holland in the 1600's. I recently had my geneology confirmed. I have in my possession a white milk glass? looking beverage pitcher. On the sides there is one fish swimming upward,and on the other side one swimming down. the dimensions are 7.5" high and 14.5" around.
The story passed down though generations has been that it came from Hollad and passed down though the Family. I would like very much your appraisal opinion.
Sincerely,
Vida Vanmeter Gale
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the pitcher and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the ADD FILES button towards the bottom right of your screen.