Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

How many questions am I allowed to ask? Will I be charged or

Customer Question

How many questions am I allowed to ask Robert ? Will I be charged or is can I ask all I want to seeing as I have already joined this site and paid my fees? I have a few more pieces I would like to know about. Thank you much!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! This is Robert here,

If you've taken out a subscription I believe you can ask up to seven questions a month. I may be wrong, they keep changing the details, so you'll need to contact Customer Service to find out for sure. I work "on" rather "for" the site as an independent agent so I know very little about the daily operations and changes to subscription deals etc.

Meanwhile, if you have another item to ask me about, go ahead and add it here with the photos and I'll answer it for you here on this thread.

Many thanks,
Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did send another painting and you responded and ask for dimensions which I provided. I will look forward to hearing your response. Thank you much!!
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Just responded on the other thread! Thanks.