Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA
54025905

I have two oil paintings. Would love to know their worth.

Customer Question

I have two oil paintings. Would love to know their worth. Had them for many years. How does this work?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** am happy to help you. We work together to learn more about each painting, artist, age etc. Once we know who created the work. Normally we do one painting per question unless both are by the same artist. I will conduct research on the artist and his art to find a value for you. When I am done then you rate the question. If you rate good service or higher you are charged and I am paid. I see that you have an oil on canvas of a 'seascape' I can not quite make out the name on the frame. Can you send an close up or tell me the name?