rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

We have a large cabinet 6 1/2 ft tall, 5ft wide, quite

Customer Question

We have a large cabinet 6 1/2 ft tall, 5ft wide, quite ornate, with four 5 inch bun feet front and back. Center is a large compartment with shelves and storage area. Sides are beveled glass front door and beveled glass sides top is quite ornate. What I was told when I took possession is that it was made by a furniture manufacturer to display all of the design and quality of their products. My description is seriously inadequate as my vocabulary is lacking correct terms. I would be glad to text a picture to you. I have no idea of it's value or possible historical value.
Loren Thompson
Carlsbad, NM. (###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello Loren

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the cabinet?

Could you provide a picture of any metal part of the cabinet-nails, screws..etc?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be sending you pictures from my. Phone the only metal parts are the doors swivel hinges with screws and key hole plates. Some small nails in the back panels.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be sending you some pictures of door hardware and door swivel hinges. There are some small nails in the back panels but they don't show in the pictures well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you p) please send me a cell phone number as I can't get the picture to transfer.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/37ee53da4b274d6fbc34393107ac5b48

Thanks!