Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Spelled backwards. I have the full collection of the story

Customer Question

Hi Kim,
I'm Mik... Kim spelled backwards.
I have the full collection of the history of our country is there any historical value to the set of book? I don't have email as I just moved. my cell is(###) ###-#### ***** you live in Bass Lk cal, I would love to have you stop by and look at all the historical furniture, glassware, books n art I have.
Mik
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mik,

My name is ***** ***** I can help with your question.

In order to ascertain the value, I will need to know the year printed and publisher name inside your book set as well as how many books are in the complete set.

Experts here are based around the world and are not employees of the company; experts are verified users. Unfortunately we do not provide a personal home visit service. I myself am based on the East Coast.

I look forward to reading back from you with the information.

Sincerely,

Nora