rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Can you help us id an Italian plaque with a on the back of

Customer Question

Can you help us id an Italian plaque with a mark on the back of DA? It is 24 3/4", depicting a baptism?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I will need to see some photos of this piece, front and back.

You can add pictures using the ADD FILES button in the bottom right of your screen. Write pic1, then send, then write pic2, then send, etc for the best results.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.

Please wait to rate me until I have had a chance to see your photos and answer the question in full.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have photos but are unable to send them electronically. Is it possible to mail the pictures to you at a physical address?
Thanks, Bill
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I am not allowed to give out my physical address.