Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have some items i would like to have appraised. Please see

Customer Question

i have some items i would like to have appraised. Please see the attached photos.
Thank you for your time.
Holly
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't think the other information went through about the painting i sent for review. You may not be able to see the signature and the date on the painting so i have attached an additional picture for you. i bought this for my mom when i was on a trip with my church youth group. That was 30 years ago!
Holly:)
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Holly,

This is a Victorian era framed color lithograph decorative wall art print, otherwise known as a chromolithograph. They were mass produced and it is not an original painting (of which there would only be one). The year on it is actually 1877 not 1822. Depending on the size, these sell for a high average of $40 - $100 on today's market.

~Nora