Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I have in my possession an atlas of The Netherlands and its

Customer Question

I have in my possession an atlas of The Netherlands and its overseas possessions.
The book is A2 in size but the maps fold out to A4. The maps were produced by J KUYPER
whom was crowned at the World Congress for Geography at Antwerp in 1875.
This book of maps is the sixth republication in 18 pages. It is in Dutch and represents the Netherlands as it was originally before reclamation. It depicts all twelve provinces as they were originally.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** would be glad to try and help.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer. The ratings are for me personally, not the site.

.

Can you tell me a bit more about it? is it leather? Does it have an actual publication date on the copyright page? Do you have any pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana