rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have an antique diamond stick pin which is in the original

Customer Question

I have an antique diamond stick pin which is in the original Tiffany & Co, NY box. It has been in our family for years. I would like to find out the value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the pin?also, could you provide its dimensions? Could you check it out to find a manufacturers mark?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I didn't receive proper notification that you were answering me--so I logged off this morning. Tonight, I noticed my credit card was charged for the estimate--and I decided to see if I could cancel the charge now. I don't think this will work for me as I don't know how to send you a picture, etc.
Please let me know how to cancel this charge??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The charge on my card is still "pending"--so hope you will cancel ASAP. I called my credit card company, and they said to ask you to cancel the charge before it appears on my statement-- otherwise, I will authorize my credit card company to cancel it once it appears on the statement.
Thanks,
L Pruess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to set up an account--each time it says my password ***** ***** valid!!! No instructions about password ***** I tried 4 different ones--still rejected! That's why I disconnected this morning!! Perhaps something is wrong with your system!
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/9aanj-antique-diamond-stick-pin-original.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.