rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have an old whisky bottle I would like to find out the

Customer Question

I have an old whisky bottle I would like to find out the value,i purchased bottle {full by the way}on december 31 1975,it is now mt as it was on the morning of jan.1st 1976!the label says WINDSOR Suprema imported CANADIAN Whisky A blend,The Tag around the neck of the Windsor Guardsman ceramic decanter says special Bicentennial Edition,its not in perfect condtion but has no cracks the drums on each side of decanter left one has 1776 printed on it and on right side 1976,I do remember the day I purchased decanter,but the stoe no longer in busness the tag also states there was a limited amount made please help me out,iam cleaning house and would like to sell this item,thanks,jiml
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jim

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the bottle?

Thanks