Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I have a pemiwasswet coach picture signed and dated by

Customer Question

Hi I have a pemiwasswet coach picture signed and dated by Enoch wood Perry. I have one and am wondering if it is worth anything? Please E-Mail me back at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, there's no need to rate me until I give you an answer.

.

The original painting did auction off for that price, but there has only been one painting. There have been a few painting reproductions, but the majority of these are lithographs (or prints). Odds are that you have one of the prints. Most of these were published during the early 1900s.

.

I'll be glad to still help you find a value if you're interested.

.

Have you looked at it under a magnifying glass to see if it has any thick texture to it (like paint) or if it actually has little dots? Is it on dull paper or is the paper shiny? Have you taken it out of the frame to see if there is any information along the edges?

.

What size is it?

.

Do you have any pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,
Diana