rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Tea pot and gravy boat in pink/peach, FRANCIOCAN, made in

Customer Question

Tea pot and gravy boat in pink/peach, FRANCIOCAN, made in California. What can you tell me about this set? Value, age~it is in excellent condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I think you mean Franciscan. Please do add photos of the pattern and the marks on the back. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope this helps..I thought they were a pair. Now I am not sure due to bottom markings
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The gravy boat is the Franciscan El Patio pattern in Coral (glossy version) made from 1942 to 1950. The gravy boat has a value of $35.00.

The teapot is made by Sadler of England in the 1940's in a similar coral pink color that does seem to match your gravy boat. The teapot has a value of $20.00.