AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a painting that I bought from your company by Andre

Customer Question

I have a painting that I bought from your company by Andre Ingres called the Enchanted Village. What is the value of this painting?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

JustAnswer does not sell artwork, so you did not by the painting from us! However, I would be happy to appraise it.

I will need to see a photo of the painting, and a close-up of the signature. If there is any other writing or marks on the work of art, I will need photos of that as well. Photos can be uploaded using the paper clip icon on the toolbar above your reply box, or emailed to***@******.*** along with the link to this question.

Sincerely,

Jennifer