rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

We have 2 separate silver utensils services. One is

Customer Question

We have 2 separate silver utensils services. One is extremely old circa 1930's with the Solingen engraved on it. Apps full service for 12. The other set is circa 1950's engraved Interbational Silver, Silver iris collection also service for 12 in felt box. Other silver pieces very tarnished cannot see any markers mark. Also have fine china Stamped the Platinum China full service for 12 with platters, gravy boat etc. Also have 12 demitasse cups and saucers from the Royal Platinum collection also service 12. Have various other items not sure what to make of them. Along with older cut crystal stemware. Also Fabber Bros, NY Krome Ware stemware. Trying to locate the circa 1930 China set that accompanies the silverware. Are these items worth any value other than just sentimental.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Each set has to be carefully examined and reviewed to provide an answer. For example, the Solingen set is most likely to be silver plated-around 30-40$ each place settings- but there are set made of sterling-400-600$ each place settings. If you don't mind, I can answer the Solingen set in this question, and then we can continue with the other sets but on different questions. Is this ok for you?

Thanks