rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have an RCA Victor Radio Electrola model 57. It was owned

Customer Question

I have an RCA Victor Radio Electrola model 57. It was owned by country music singer Jimmie Rodgers at one time. Any idea on the value of this radio?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the Radio and a picture of the manufacturer label?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to send pictures but the files are too large.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

For this particular type of paintings, it's not always needed to have Certificate of Authenticity. Basically, nobody is going to replicate a 200$ paintings, it will be better to replicate a more expensive painting.

In any case, if you want to get the COA, I can provide a list of appraisers that can authenticate your painting. However, be sure that the authentication fee will be in the range of the paintings value, so most likely that a COA won't be worth for your paintings.