rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a tea or coffee pot and plate it sets on Royal

Customer Question

I have a tea or coffee pot and plate it sets on Royal Doulton # ***** it has a looks like a little dutch girl on it can you tell me anything about it. Thank You Donna
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the pot and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you are having trouble adding photos. You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im old and don't know how to do the photo thing sorry.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I can work with you without photos, they do help, but I will work around it.

Your pot and plate are called Dutch girl. They were first issued by Royal Doulton in 1911 and discontinued when WWI started. It was part of their Series Ware line. The pot has a value of $30.00 and the plate a value of $15.00.

Please click the stars to rate me, thank you.