Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers. Author of 3 books on collecting.
57035021

I have a old truck German I think here what it says on it

Customer Question

Kofferfabriek
Waagsche
Wetting Gedeponeerd
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with this question.

Your trunk is Serbian, based on the inscription, which says, "Serbian Suitcase Factory". It appears to be in rough condition.

IN this condition, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $75. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $30, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does affect my job.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

Please keep in mind I am only compensated by the site for my answer if you rate me positively.

You do that immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer.

Thank you so much!